Tuesday, November 28, 2006

United Tree-Huggers

Spreading love to nature is important in this materialized world. Hugging a tree is free and you will look like a fool guarantied. So why do it. I started my tree hugging carrier in downtown New York. I hugged a few trees and I definitely put a few smiles on peoples faces. Hugging trees is also caring about trees. We take trees for granted, so we need to think about nature a little more, maybe even plant a few trees in the garden.



My friends say I always come up with some funny projects. Well here is a funny project for you. Start sending me picture of you and friends hugging a tree. It would be nice it you have a short story to tell. Spread the word. The most wanted pictures are of politicians hugging trees. If we can get them to hug a tree maybe they will take the trees (nature) into consideration next time they are planning new road etc.



Send pictures to thonningjr@yahoo.com



No comments: